Our client is a leader in providing before and after school care services, as well as holiday programs to Victorian families for the past 10 years. Due to rapid growth of their portfolio in Victoria, they have now expanded into NSW, and are seeking to appoint a Regional Manager to join their family on a full time permanent basis, in new offices located in the Chatswood area.
Reporting to the Director, the Regional Manager is a key leadership role within the organisation who will work closely with the Centre Managers, mentoring and supporting them in providing exceptional care to School Aged Children in Before Care, After Care and Holiday Programs.
- Working collaboratively with schools, families, communities, the HR team and training team to continue to be a leading provider in the OSHC industry.
- Fulfil role of educational Leader for each program and actively inspire, motivate, affirm, challenge, extend, train, support and encourage all managers and educators in the programs, to achieve best practice.
- Mentoring and teaching managers and all educators through observation, guided discussions, role plays, group training and recommendations for professional development.
- Reviewing weekly planners and offering opportunities for improvement.
- Creating and maintaining appropriate databases for each program to ensure there is accountability for all visits and professional discussions.
- Travel between sites and interstate will be required.
- Multi-site management experience is required.
- ACECQUA recognised qualification in Education and Care as well as experience working within education and/or childcare.
- High attention to detail and accuracy in administration and reporting.
- An extensive knowledge of Child Protection legislation and Child Safe Standards and its implications for the care and protection of children.
- Demonstrated understanding of NQF, MTOP and EYLF (where relevant) and Educational Theory.
Candidates must provide evidence of:
- Clear and valid police check.
- Right to work in Australia.
- Employee Working with Children Check.
What's in it for you:
In return you will enjoy working in a brand new office with a supportive team and career growth opportunities. The new office is located in close proximity to a Westfield shopping centre and train station.
If this role is of interest to you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or if you would like some further information please call Ashleigh Nicholls on (03) 9535 9500.