We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Coordinator to join a reputable not for profit organisation on a temporary to possibly permanent assignment.
Our client is a not for profit organisation providing residential aged care, affordable housing options retirement living, senior support, disability, carer and education services.
About the role
Reporting to the Quality Manager, your role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring effectiveness of quality management system
- Promote culture improvement and quality
- Monitoring quality of care and service systems through audits and data analysis
- On-site visits and quality reporting
- Identifying regulatory compliance risk and gaps
- Make recommendations for improvements
- Incident review and management
- Monitoring and evaluation of policies and procedures
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
- Proven experience in a similar role in quality, auditing or management
- Knowledge in regard to aged or disability care sector
- Relevant auditing qualification is desirable
- Current Drivers Licence
- Able to travel to aged care homes located across Melbourne
- Proficiency in Microsoft office - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively and compassionately
- Ability to build strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Ideally be available immediately
If you meet the criteria listed above, please apply in writing with a cover letter to Leon Cutler. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact me on 9699 2880.