This is a part time fixed-term contract role for 6 months.
Our client is a well-established membership-based organisation located in Melbourne CBD, who play a key role in influencing policy and direction in the health sector, and are now seeking a Project Officer to join their team.
In this fast-paced Project Officer role you will be working on part-time 0.6 FTE hours and contribute to the development of a range of training resources for health professionals which focus on managing specific health habits of people with mental health conditions or substance use problems.
- Working alongside committees to provide opportunities for continued learning and professional development of health professionals.
- Maintaining records and undertaking data gathering and analysis for the initiatives.
- Ensuring that outcomes, deadlines and reporting timelines are met within set timeframes.
- Collaborating to provide written advice, presentations and briefing papers for relevant committees in relation to the project as required.
- Providing operational support to associated committees or working groups. This includes, but is not limited to preparing agenda, minutes, complete actions and briefing documents as required according to department processes.
- Contributing to the development of interim and final reports detailing progress and achievements as directed.
- As the successful candidate you will present with exceptional interpersonal skills to liaise and work collaboratively and proactively with an array of external and internal stakeholders.
- An understanding or demonstration of project management skills including research, analysis, planning, organisational and time management.
- Experience in the development of resources including online and we based materials.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably with a health care background or experience in a similar role in tertiary education.
- Knowledge or understanding of medical education and/or health environments.
- Willingness to travel interstate and ability to attend occasional meetings at weekends or evenings.
If this sounds like the role for you click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or you would like further information, please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 9535 9500.