We currently have an exciting position as a People and Culture Officer for small non-for-profit organisation based in the Inner North of Melbourne. Our client is seeking a broadly experienced HR Officer that can support the administration of Learning and Development Projects and Payroll, with the Manager providing extensive support and guidance.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Perform background checks on new employees
- Provide end to end payroll support using the Elmo system
- Provide general administration of L&D projects
- Assisting in employee engagement activities
- Assist in any related project/work activity
In addition, the successful candidate will present with the following:
- Experience in the health or social services sector is preferred, however not essential
- Genuine commitment to providing high quality customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to undertake numerous tasks concurrently & work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrated high level of initiative
- Well-developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
Ideally you will have proven work experience in a similar capacity, seeking circa 3 days per week as some work/life balance. Previous experience in a not for profit will be highly regarded. What will set you apart is your comfort in working in a busy environment, your ability to use your initiative and ability to manage your workload. This role is available on a temporary basis, for an immediate start, for a minimum of 3 months.
For further information please contact Steven Meates or Leon Cutler on 9535 9500, alternatively apply now.