We are currently recruiting PAs for two of our clients, one based in the Melbourne CBD, the other in the Eastern suburbs. Both are immediate start opportunities and are of medium term with the possibility to extend. The ideal candidate will bring executive level experience to the role and highly developed organisational skills. You will assist the executive manager with diary management and meeting preparation and coordination as well as providing a high level of customer service to all external and internal stakeholders.
In addition to executive support, the PA will provide meeting support to the Executive Management & Board, including agendas and report preparation, minutes, and follow up actions required.
The successful candidate will present with the following:
- Extensive experience as a Personal Assistant, Office Manager or similar
- Significant experience in coordinating executive meetings
- Strong written communications skills and ability to draft correspondence
- The ability to multi-task and meet competing deadlines
- Solution focused and ability to problem solve effectively
- Demonstrates initiative and ability to anticipate needs of the Executive team
- Experience in maintaining databases and calendar and diary management
- A background with legal and compliance management would be advantageous
What's is in it for you:
This role will commence as a temporary position which may extend for the right person who is able to start ASAP. If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now with an application letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Leon Cutler or Steven Meates on 03 9535 9500.