Our client is a leading pharmaceutical company who have been dedicated to enhancing the health and wellbeing of people around the world for several decades now by developing high-quality products and services.
They are now seeking to appoint an Operations / Customer Service Manager to oversee the administration, facilities management and the supply chain team. As a member of the Senior Leadership group, you will provide leadership, direction and strategy to achieve the goals of the business ensuring that Supplier relationships, Customers and the Supply Chain functions are co-ordinated to achieve the short, medium- and long-term goals.
- Supporting the General Manager and Global Supply Chain Team, taking the lead in the supply chain network and associated functions to ensure the commercial teams can run efficiently
- Defining the systems and under continuous improvement build systems that are sustainable for the business today and into the future
- Managing and maintaining key business relationships, ensuring communication is coordinated and actioned by appropriate internal team members.
- Maintaining accurate hardcopy and electronic records to ensure the quarterly audits and monthly reports can be completed in a timely manner
- Overseeing the management of customer service operations ensuring efficient processing of customer orders in line with affiliate processes
- Overseeing the management of the warehouse operations
- Understanding the management of transportation, warehousing and distribution to third party sites or customers directly
- Leading and collaborating on the appropriate reporting on product movement and inventory management for warehouse operations using SAPR3
- A strong background in operations, customer service and supply chain with demonstrated management experience
- Passionate about being at the forefront of change
- Good computer literacy and work processing skills, with SAP R3 experience.
- Supply Chain experience is ideal
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Generate and analyse data providing timely and accurate reporting to management and corporate headquarters on procurement, warehousing, logistics and customer service activities
- Ability to work independently and with a minimum of supervision
If this sounds like the role for you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or you would like some further information please call Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.