An exciting opportunity is on offer to join a leading family-owned distribution company as an Office Administrator located in the Bentleigh area.
Our client is an essential service who aim to ensure their customers receive exceptional value and reliability through specifically planned and proven sales strategies, high quality products, and remarkable customer service.
As the Office Administrator you will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties, including but not limited to assisting the Operations Manager and Director with administration tasks and many accounts duties.
This role is best suited to a motivated an enthusiastic all-rounder Office Administrator with a strong work ethic. Your ability to provide excellent customer service and embrace the role will see you succeed.
- Receipting of debtor's payments.
- Maintaining & updating accounts receivable files.
- Following up collection processes to continually improve cash management.
- Appling payments received from Customers and entering stock purchases in Myob.
- Assisting with stock control and stock takes.
- Running of weekly sales reports.
- Providing a high level of customer service via telephone calls and e-mails.
- General office and administration duties including filing, archiving & maintaining the filing system.
- Updating the customer database.
- A minimum of 2 year' s experience gained ideally in a similar role.
- Bring a positive can do attitude with the willingness to assist other team members with any other duties.
- Experience in debt collection.
- Highly adaptable with a strong initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Responsible and outcome focused.
- Proficient in Excel and Myob is essential.
- Able to work under pressure with the ability to multitask.
If this sounds like the role for you click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or you would like some further information, please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 9535 9500.