We currently have an exciting position responsible for the provision of Human Industrial Relations Business Partner for a Health Care organisation in Southbank. Our client is seeking a broadly experienced IR Officer that is able to get into the detail of any IR issues.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Providing Industrial Relations Advice to the EBA Steering Committee.
- Provide advice to employees in line with the organisations policies and legislative requirements.
- Develop and maintenance of current process.
- Coach Manages through performance management process as required.
Ideally you will have proven work experience in a similar capacity.
In addition, the successful candidate will present with the following:
- Tertiary Qualifications in relevant field (e.g Human Resources).
- Senior Level Experience with IR including EBA process.
- Experience in HR,
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to undertake numerous tasks concurrently, establish priorities and to work to tight or competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative.
- Well-developed written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Previous experience in a Health Care Industry will be highly regarded. What will set you apart is your comfort in working in a busy environment, your ability to use your initiative and ability to manage your workload. This role is available on a temporary basis, for an immediate start, for a minimum of 6 months.
For further information please contact Steven Meates or Leon Cutler on 9535 9500 or apply now.