Our client is a well-established professional organisation located in the CBD, who are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team. The ideal candidate will bring executive level support experience to the role and highly developed organisational skills.
You will assist the Executive Manager with diary management, meeting preparation and coordination as well as providing a high level of customer service to all external and internal stakeholders. In addition to executive support, the EA will provide meeting support to the Board, Subcommittee's and Executive Management meetings; including agendas and report preparation, minutes, and follow up actions as required.
In this role you will also coordinate the department recruitment process and work with the Human Resources team in coordinating staff inductions and maintaining accurate records.
The successful candidate will present with the following.
- Relevant qualifications in administration or a related field and/or experience in executive administration.
- Significant experience in coordinating executive and committee meetings including preparing and distributing agendas and accurate minutes.
- Advanced MS Computer skills.
- Strong written communications skills and ability to draft correspondence.
- The ability to multi task and meet competing deadlines.
- Solution focused and ability to problem solve effectively.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to anticipate needs of the Executive and find ways to continually improve systems and processes.
- Experience in maintaining databases and calendar and diary management.
- Experience within the education and/or membership environments will be looked upon favourably.
What's is in it for you?
In return you will gain some great opportunities to learn and grow in your career, working Monday to Friday 8:30-5:00pm with a rostered day off once a month.
If this sounds like the role for you, please APPLY now with a resume and detailed cover letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 03 9535 9500.