We are looking for an innovative, energetic and passionate individual who understands B2C and B2B eCommerce solutions and strategy.
A reputable market leader, this company has heart, skill and are growing fast and for all the right reasons. With a great team and an awesome, personable culture, it's exciting being a part of this very real and very busy, exciting business. they've just relocated into and their showroom/office is not only huge, it's also very impressive too.
Located in outer south east, this full-time, newly created role plays a key position in bringing their (already large) retail/eCommerce presence to life, harnessing multiple platforms that will drive creative solutions and deliver impressive, marketing, digital and sales strategies that achieve measurable results.
With their recent location (into a very impressive and huge office/showrooms) and their brands experiencing growth, this role needs an eCommerce & Digital Manager who can provide leadership, execute campaigns, develop and execute ecommerce solutions and best of all - put your creative spin and ideas across it all -
With a large and loyal following and a positive social medial presence, you will be reporting to the Managing Director and collaborating with all areas of the business where your role will include but not be limited to:
eCommerce / Website Manager
- Own and manage the website to identify and implement strategies that result in increased traffic, memberships and product sales.
- Lead marketing representative working with an external agency to project manage the migration of our website to the Shopify Plus platform.
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, to identify and implement online promotions, content and campaigns to support their respective objectives.
- Proactively review and update content across all pages on the website through the CMS (with support from the Digital Content Administrator)
- Implement rigorous test, learn and optimise frameworks on the website leading to increased conversion (e.g. A/B test landing pages)
- Lead and manage the SEO program of work, including optimising and building out SEO rich content
- Develop a deep understanding of our website performance through Google Analytics and other tools, translating data into insights and recommendations to improve eCommerce performance
- Digital Marketing
- Develop digital marketing campaigns and activities utilising paid search, display, re-marketing, prospecting, social, lead generation to reach membership and sales objectives.
- Work closely with the Marketing Assistant to develop and execute the eMail schedule of activity
- Lead the implementation of marketing automation across email activity.
- Manage and optimise the online marketing budget to achieve targets.
- Brief internal creative team to develop digital assets required for the website and online activity
- Track and analyse campaigns to measure and improve performance
- Leadership and knowledge sharing
- Contribute to the regular collection and sharing of data, trends and digital insights that are business and customer relevant
- Mentor and guide employees and team members in learning and developing eCommerce and Digital Marketing skills.
- Maintain knowledge of the digital landscape, continuously working to improve knowledge of best practice, trends and apply to our business as relevant.
THE BEST PART:
Yes, there is definitely a very good and competitive salary package, and yes, there is plenty of scope to grow, BUT, personally - The best part is the people.
It's the team, the culture and the overall vibe. Low staff turn over = Great Management. A good culture, filters from the top. Leaders, who recognise their employees, appreciate their input and proudly say - 'our people are our best assets. Without them, we are sinking ship'
To be suitable for this role you must have:
- 5+ years solid eCommerce and Digital Marketing experience either through pureplay or integrated B2C brands
- Demonstrated track record in increasing online sales
- Hands on experience and confidence with the Google suite (AdWords, Business listings, Analytics qualifications preferred), remarketing & display / performance advertising and Social Media platforms including Facebook Ads Manager
- Strong eMail marketing with Marketing Automation experience preferred
- Understanding of SEO and best practice copywriting for the web
- Ability to translate data into insights, clear recommendations, and program of initiatives.
- Understanding of the Digital media landscape, different technologies, online media buying platforms
.This is a full time position that has a lot of stability, a very large pipeline and an extremely exciting chance for you to drive and challenge yourself both professionally and personally!
APPLY NOW by attaching your COVER LETTER and UPDATED RESUME or contact Stephanie McNaughton on (03) 9535 9500 for a confidential chat.