Our client in the Disability sector is seeking motivated and collaborative individuals to provide data entry of time sheets and to make sure payments to employees are correct. The ideal individuals will have great administrative skills, and have the ability to "hit the ground running". This role is to commence asap on a 1-2 months temporary basis with the possibility of extension. This is a working onsite only role.
To be considered for the role, you will need to have:
- Previous Data Entry experience essential
- Experience in Payroll or Accounts preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Great with working with numbers
- Proficient in using MSO, particularly Excel
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong organisational and administrative skills inclusing meeting deadlines
If you thrive in a busy professional environment & you meet the criteria listed above, please apply online with a cover note. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Leon Cutler or Steven Meates at Becks Wiggins Stokes on 9535 9500.