An exciting opportunity exists for a Customer Service / Internal Sales to start immediately for one of our clients located in Clayton, who specialise in supplying to the building industry. This role offers you a friendly and rewarding work environment, no weekend hours and all training is included.
As the Customer Service / Internal Sales, you will be responsible for working on the show room floor, processing sales, managing incoming customer queries face-face, via telephone, and over email. My client is looking for a motivated customer support representative who understands the importance of customer service.
On a day-to-day basis, your duties will cover:
- Handling face to face, general telephone and customer service enquiries, including quotations.
- Processing sales orders.
- Provide friendly and helpful service to our customers.
- Maintenance of stock.
- Ad-hoc administration duties as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Customer service or sales background is required.
- Cash handling skills.
- A knowledge of the construction industry would be advantageous.
- Be approachable and confident interacting with customers.
- Have an eagerness to learn about new products
- Proficient in Microsoft suit like excel and word.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
What is in it for you:
In return you will enjoy working for an innovative, company that values relationships, authenticity, personal development and transparent communication.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or you would like some further information please call Ashleigh Nicholls on 9535 9500.