This role is working for one of our health-related clients who are based in the CBD. Due to growth, they are now looking for an assessment Coordinator to join their team. This role will be based in their Education and Training department.
The primary role responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and oversee continuous improvement to the assessments systems, in close consultation with the Manager, Assessments and the team.
- Ensure successful delivery of examinations, in close working relationships with the relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate the implementation of the Training and Assessment Regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Support the Manager Assessments and the Executive Manager, Education and Training in the delivery of key examinations activities and initiatives to meet the Australian Medical Council (AMC) standards.
- Scope and develop an effective transition to online delivery of examinations and oversee the implementation process.
The successful candidate will present with the following.
- 3-5 years in a similar role having experience in assessment or exam delivery or training related experience in education and health services industry.
- Experience in the coordination of online examinations or sound understanding of online delivery of examinations - Audio Visual / Remote.
- Demonstrated experience in project and/or event management.
- Advanced MS Computer skills
- Strong written communications skills and ability to draft correspondence.
- The ability to multitask and meet competing deadlines.
- Solution focused and ability to problem solve effectively.
- Need to be able to work some weekends and will get a day off in lieu.
What's in it for you?
- RDO every month
- Great opportunity to learn and grow in your career.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now with a detailed cover letter. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please call Veronique on 03 9535 9500.