An exciting opportunity is on offer to join this highly respected global manufacturer and support the execution of internal and external communications. Reporting to the Vice President of Commercial Excellence, the Corporate Communications Advisor will be responsible for developing, planning and executing strategic communication plans and identifying external opportunities to enhance the company's reputation such as awards, speaking opportunities, partnerships etc.
- Developing communication materials including press releases, key messages, spokesperson Q&A, blog posts, speeches, bylined articles and interview briefs.
- Managing media in the event of an issue or a crisis, ensuring strict compliance with the company's crisis management protocol and guidelines to manage and to resolve issues.
- Driving the development and execution of a leadership communication strategy ensuring it connects all employees to the company's purpose, beliefs and behaviours.
- Providing advice and support to management and project owners on effective communications including content for presentations, events, speeches, and key initiatives.
- Leveraging data to provide advice on best practice communication approaches to engage, inform and support employees through business change and incremental culture change.
- Managing editorial content published on the company's intranet site to improve employee engagement and confidence in the company's strategy.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated extensive experience working in Communications, Media Relations, Marketing or a similar role.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a matrixed organisation.
- Strong writing skills, including a proven ability to write content for online/social media channels, websites, and printed resources in the required style.
- Proven expertise to deliver effective multi-channel communications with demonstratable impact including leading communications efforts from conception through execution.
- Ability to manage own workload, work autonomously and as part of a team.
What's in it for you:
In return you will enjoy working for an innovative and progressive organisation offering an attractive remuneration package and ongoing professional development opportunities.
If this sounds like the role for you, please click APPLY now and send through your resume and cover letter outlining relevant experience. Or you would like some further information please call Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.