Our client is an emerging specialist care provider where supporting their clients in the community and in supported living and improving lives is paramount. This care coordinator role manages the Eastern portfolio of Melbourne, from the Inner East to the Mornington Peninsula. Being entrepreneurial and agile in their service delivery, they are seeking relationship focussed coordinator to consolidate and improve operations and further growing SIL and specialist in-home support. This role is well suited to an ambitious and driven candidate seeking career progression and professional development as they continue their growth trajectory.
Your key responsibilities include
- Implementing continuous improvement initiatives to improve client satisfaction
- Managing client referrals and onboarding, establishing client needs and support plans
- Leading specialist and geographically dispersed staff through reviews, coaching, training and developing team capability
- Identifying and mitigating any workplace risks
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to improve relationships and referrals
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- A tertiary qualification and/or relevant industry experience in disability or rehabilitation support services
- Proven ability in developing a high-performance team
- Prior experience overseeing and managing the OH&S and wellbeing functions
- High level attention to detail, effective time management and prioritisation skills
- A strong problem solving and negotiation ability to provide innovative approaches for clients
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to lead and support change management processes
- A proven track record of implementing and delivering strategic initiatives
We are seeking a progressive and focussed candidate seeking an opportunity to shine in an innovative and growth focussed organisation. The role can be flexible with some working from home and will involve travel across multiple sites/suburbs in Melbourne's eastern corridor & Peninsula. You will be reimbursed for travel and on-call allowances, plus be offered a very competitive salary package to attract top calibre candidates.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please APPLY NOW and send through a cover letter and resume. Or for a confidential enquiry please contact Leon Cutler at Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment on 03 9535 9500 or 0427 344 206.