We offer great flexibility, a hybrid work life and the role comes with the use of a company car, so you will save on petrol! Ideally you will be someone who is extremely passionate about recruitment, who is focused on building long term relationships and can deliver a high quality service.
- Provide positive and engaging leadership and mentoring to a small team of consultants
- Oversee the provision of quality service to both clients and candidates across our Permanent and Temporary divisions
- Hands-on recruitment of middle to senior level roles across our sectors
- Quarterly and annual budget and P&L management
- Manage, key accounts for the business and grow and develop existing relationships
- Ensure that our compliance is being met across the business
- Degree qualification preferred but not essential
- Previous recruitment agency experience ideally sought
- A sense of urgency and a proactive, responsive approach a must
- Proven track record of managing a team whilst maintaining your own billings
- A love of connecting people and strong relationship building skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW and send a copy of your resume together with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience or for a confidential discussion please call Belinda Wiggins on 9535 9500.