Passionate, hardworking and energetic. These are the foundations of this company and the reason why they're recognised as being a market leader and why they're in need of you.
Due to busy work load and high demands, they now seek an Account Manager for this full time, client facing role.
Priding themselves on their culture, diversity and innovative ways - boring is not in their vocabulary, nor is it in their office. They are open to switched-on, charismatic, self-motivated performers who can bring transferable skills and a 'can-do' attitude.
This is the perfect opportunity to step up from your sales support or retail/customer service role and build a career in this busy, vibrant and fast paced environment.
With excellent training, ongoing support and an open communication culture, your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Cold calling - A minimum of 3 calls per day to generate new business leads to establish your pipeline and build new relationships.
- You will be dealing with a diverse and established client portfolio where you will establish meaningful and positive relationships with. Visiting regular and growing organically.
- Generate new business - Identify opportunities within your territory via cold calls/networking/database management.
- From prospecting, territory management, periodically going on-site, pulling in resources, building rapport and meaningful customer relationships.
- Your communication skills will be top notch, with abilities to manage daily call volumes, both in and outbound.
- You will be a strategic thinker - managing your pipeline, monitoring market Intel and sourcing client opportunities that others may not see.
- You will own territory, develop new markets and grow your existing portfolio.
- You will understand the value of great CRM management, the fundamental key of client relationships, rapport and offering a solution.
- You will be energised, resourceful and driven with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ongoing training and support to understand the sales mechanism, and the difference between account management and new business development.
- You will exhibit ambition, with leadership abilities and an entrepreneurial and innovative thought process.
- Be part of a team environment who enjoy a laugh, welcome banter, work hard and support one another.
- Opportunity to be a lifelong learner with abilities to analyse sales data and trends and make meaningful connections to your customers, through understanding of their particular needs.
Besides the work/life balance, there is a very achievable bonus structure where KPI's met, quickly lead into some very enticing rewards, where the opportunity for commission is not only achievable, it's extremely fair and very reasonable.
This is because management understand that their team are also their success - and recognition, not just through financial incentives, is motivating and hard work is truly appreciated.
If this sounds like a career opportunity for you - then APPLY NOW by attaching your updated CV and COVER LETTER or for a confidential chat and to learn more contact Stephanie McNaughton or Belinda Wiggins on (03) 9535 9500