Employment contracts in minutes, fully verified by Clayton Utz, are available from Workforce Guardian – an inexpensive, online employment relations service designed specifically for employers.
Australian employment law is confusing, complex and always changing. Business owners often need help to successfully generate compliant agreements without incurring huge legal fees.
Workforce Guardian provide:
- Easy employment contracts available in minutes
- Valuable advice to manage staff issues without the fear of being sued
- Tools and information that is verified by Clayton Utz and fully compliant with the Rudd Governments new employment laws.
Workforce Guardian provides 6 types of employment agreements to suit all business situations.
These employment contracts include:
- Individual Transitional Employment Agreements (ITEAs) – which replace Australian Workplace Agreements (AWAs).
- Common Law Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Agreements for Award covered employees
- Employee Collective Agreements
- Union Collective Agreements