Inexpensive online employment relations services are available from Workforce Guardian.
Workforce Guardian provide:
- Easy employment contracts available in minutes
- Valuable advice to manage staff issues without the fear of being sued
- Tools and information that is verified by Clayton Utz and fully compliant with the Rudd Governments new employment laws.
The Workforce Guardian service provides employers with access to 6 types of employment agreements including:
- Individual Transitional Employment Agreements (ITEAs) – which replace Australian Workplace Agreements (AWAs).
- Common Law Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Agreements for Award covered employees
- Employee Collective Agreements
- Union Collective Agreements
It also provides of library of 14 valuable, step-by-step guides to managing staff issues without fear and uncertainty, including:
- Disciplinary Action
- Unacceptable Behaviour and Poor Performance
- Termination and Dismissal
- Performance Management
- Policies (67 Policies to customise a Code of Conduct)
GET IT NOW
Employment and workplace relations services are available on line at www.workplace.gov.au
This service is provided by the Australian Government and includes information and resources on the following:
- Agreements, awards and contracts
- Independent contractors
- Pay, leave and conditions
- Time and wages record keeping and pay slips
- Workplace relations factsheets
- Information on public holidays
- Labour market information
- And other workplace issues
As well as access to the Workplace Ombudsman and the Workplace Authority.
There are also additional services provided under the following key headings:
- Business Assistance
Information about assistance schemes for people wanting to start a business; and for businesses employing Indigenous and disadvantaged job seekers.
Information for organisations about the Voluntary Work Initiative, Community Work and Green Corps, and how to find volunteers using Australian VolunteerSearch.
Information for educators about employment and workplace issues.
Information about working arrangements and conditions, and issues in the workplace.
Information, resources and links to a range of information from federal, state, territory and local governments.
Information, resources and links relating to workplace relations, recruitment and employment issues in Australian industry.
- Service provider
Information for employment service provider organisations, including Job Network and specialist service providers.